PRAYERS PACKED WITH LOVE

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and grew up without love in my life and lived most of my adult life with people not capable of loving me . I am feeling lost and like god does not intend for me to ever find love . Please pray for me to find love
Replies
11
Views
141
Heavenly Father, I ask silent prayers. Protect family. Help us love You with whole hearts and souls.
Replies
12
Views
235
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom