PRAYERS PACKED WITH LOVE

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Lord God please send ur love and comforts. You know what I've had to endure, please put an end to this chapter in my life. Let me sleep like a baby. An atmosphere of Heavenly bliss.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
[SIZE=16pt]♥[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and grew up without love in my life and lived most of my adult life with people not capable of loving me . I am feeling lost and like god does not intend for me to ever find love . Please pray for me to find love
Replies
11
Views
141
Heavenly Father, I ask silent prayers. Protect family. Help us love You with whole hearts and souls.
Replies
12
Views
235
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom