Prayers of righteous people are powerful and effective (James 5:16). Pray that I get hold of a job opportunity I have just applied for a couple of minutes ago. Thank you
There is power in prayer (James 5:16).
Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty.
In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people.
In August 2022, my job was...
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)!
In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I took my two sons and moved to Texas to start a new job and to set up our new home. My wife and daughter were going overseas to visit family.
I was 5000 miles away, my wife hired an attorney and the attorney...
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)!
In February 2022, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90.
22 people became Christians (Acts 2:36-41).
In August 2022, my job was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas. My two...