Prayers of righteous people are powerful and effective (James ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec

Servant
Prayers of righteous people are powerful and effective (James 5:16). Pray that I get hold of a job opportunity I have just applied for a couple of minutes ago. Thank you
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I took my two sons and moved to Texas to start a new job and to set up our new home. My wife and daughter were going overseas to visit family. I was 5000 miles away, my wife hired an attorney and the attorney...
Replies
5
Views
258
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In February 2022, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90. 22 people became Christians (Acts 2:36-41). In August 2022, my job was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas. My two...
Replies
9
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom