God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:
Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Prayer for Your husband Mind and Emotions
Heavenly Father, I lift my ### up to You and ask that You cast out any darkness, despair, or heaviness. Be shield around my ### have mercy and grace over his life Please quiet his mind and grant them peace that surpasses understanding. Fill their heart...
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters;
I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...