Prayers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter wvtrumpet
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wvtrumpet

Guest
Hi, I am asking that you keep my wife and myself in your prayers. We have been trying to have a baby for a long while and no luck. We are seeing a doctor, but it has been very difficult on us both. Please keep us in prayers. I also ask that you keep me in your prayers. Today I am going into a new situation work wise and I ask that I can handle what is placed in front of me. Thank you, God Bless
 
We know child is a gift from you God. Please bless this ### with one of Your greatest gifts. Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning having children of your own. God wants what is best for you. Be encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray in the name of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ name, that he will blees you with a child. He will if you constantly focus on his word. He will bless you when its his will. I also, pray that you will be blessed at work and able to stay focused and learn. Don't worry just pray. God says for us not to focus on our problems just focus and pray and communicate to him

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen!
 
Father please bless ### with their desire if your will be given. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray that I am healed from what. Is causing me pain and that I will be ok.
Replies
9
Views
116
Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom