Prayers needed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I am healed from what. Is causing me pain and that I will be ok.
Replies
9
Views
116
I need prayers for my uneasy heart, for my irritable heart from health issues, prayers to get my income tax money. It’s just taking forever. Stress is consuming my happiness because I need some help financially. Please hold help me. I work 3 jobs and just need some help God.
Replies
6
Views
132
Heavenly Father GOD, i thing my granddaughters mother absconded with her. We have no idea where she is at. GOD i pray that wherever she may be she is safe and you bring her back home so i can see her.
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom