Prayers needed have to have a ### ...

Update will take the ### scan on ### continue in prayer God bless ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
136
Update & request for continued prayers for my brother ###. He's been to a different hospital. Performed embolization & blood in urine is just about clear. Treating A-Fib w/meds til they get kidney tumor & then abdominal aortic aneurysm taken care of. Constant monitoring of blood, heart, kidneys...
Replies
11
Views
226
The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom