Prayers Needed For Health And Financial Provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielag29

Humble Prayer Warrior
For the past four months or so it hasn't been easy, I have posted prayer request here before and want to thank everyone.

My husband recently got hired for a job after being without employment for 3 months, I was very happy but the excitement was short lived, he was let go once again very shortly after he was hired. I am dealing with health issues but no matter how I feel some days the Lord gives us strength and we pull through. My husband has sent job application after application, interview after interview and still no job.

Please pray for us as we are behind our rent for around 3 months now, I know we are still here and that's because of our all mighty God..

Heavenly Father, I thank you for holding our home and our marriage together, it is because of your heavenly love and mercy that we are still here, together. Lord I pray that our faith is restrengthen, I don't understand why this is happening but I praise your name because I know that everything we have gone through has its purpose. I pray Father and ask that you show us the direction we need to take, guide us Lord and show us what we need to do to bring financial provision to our marriage. We are behind our rent beyond I could ever imagine and it is because of your Lord that we are still here, please fill the hearts of our landlords with understanding, patience and compassion. I pray that you bless us with the financial means to meet our obligations and pay our rent in full. I pray that my husband is blessed with a job, I pray that we are blessed with all sorts of different ways to bring financial provision into our home. I pray that we are blessed with health, I pray that we are blessed with endurance to withstand any challenge, the victory is ours to Christ our Savior, I pray for these in Jesus Holy name Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers

###
 
When one door closes, another opens somewhere. I believe the Lord tests us but sets things right too. I've kept you in my prayers since the beginning and will always do :)
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father You have promised You will provide us in a desert You have promised You will provide all our needs, we pray for You to bless this marriage and shine Your light, remind them that nothing is meant to harm us Your children but to help us, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
461
Please pray for my health, especially that my TSH returns to normal, for God's guidance in finding a new job, and for His provision and breakthrough in our family's finances. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
228
Lord, I come to You today with a heart that is worried, but still holding on to You. You know our situation. You know how much we need to accomplish while we are here in ###, and You know the expenses we did not expect. We need to have our laptop repaired because our child truly needs it. We...
Replies
11
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom