Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

flora

Beloved of All
I am asking for prayers for my grandson ### he needs help and guidance. Please pray for him God knows what he needs please help in the prayers thank you and God Bless ###
 
God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear God,

I thank you for hearing this prayer. Please use ### for Your glory. Help him to read and believe in your word daily. Please take away any uncertainties and fears. Give ### positive direction. Help him to be positive with himself and others. Help ### to be content where You have put him, and use any discontent to help ### grow into the person you would have ### to be. You are so gracious unto us Lord. You know our inward parts, thoughts, and struggles. You love us and have an excellent plan for each one of us. Give ### and all your children who come to You peace. Help us to walk in Your ways for we know we can’t do it on my own. Lord I ask You to fill us with wisdom, love, and joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord bless ### and we will keep him safe here in our thoughts and in our prayers. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
356
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
230
Lord thank you for answering prayers. I need you to intervene I can't do this by myself. I pray that you watch over and keep my daughter ### safe there in ###. I pray that you help my son ### change his ways, stop being violent, aggressive, and trying ruin everyone else's life because of his bad...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom