Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-411

Guest
Please pray for ### to be delivered from smoking and that he will have no ill affects from it. He is young enough at ###, but is hard to convince otherwise of the hazardous sffacted to his health. Also, lift him up in prayer to finish his high school classes and paas them all and graduate with his ### class in June. thank you
 
Please bless ### to be delivered from all addictions and any health issues, to do well in school, graduate, and have a great future with love and happiness and blessings. ### Amen
 
Lord we pray for academic achievement and to show this student all the bad effects of smoking through meditation and prayer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I come before You with a grateful but anxious heart. I’ve reached an important moment in my life, finishing my classes and taking my final exams. I’ve done my best, and now I’m placing everything into Your hands. I’m praying deeply that I will pass all of my classes and finish strong with...
Replies
12
Views
210
Thank you for my mother in law finally answering her phone and being ok. Thank you for my son cooperating today and us getting him to his class on time and safely. Thank you also for the gift we found we needed it so badly. Please also let my friend who is very sick get better, and let him get...
Replies
13
Views
96
* At 1210 PM EDT, severe thunderstorms were located along a line extending from near ### to 7 miles west of ###, moving east at 20 mph. HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail. SOURCE...Radar indicated. IMPACT...Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage to roofs, siding...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom