Prayers for ###, ###, ###

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
149
Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers I really appreciate it so much ♥️
Replies
8
Views
171
Please pray for the people in my country ### that are suffering due to the earthquake that happened yesterday. They need God's mercy and strength during these difficult moments. In Jesus name, Amen. Thanks.
Replies
14
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom