I am asking if you would please pray for my daughter. She is starting a part-time job tomorrow to help get her bills paid. Please do not let it be too hard on her. She has had a couple of people tell her it is very hard work. I pray she can do it ok. And she can get her life back in order.
Heavenly Father, please give ###’s daughter all of your ability and poise to accomplish this job that can help lift her up and turn her life around. Please let her see your goodness. In Jesus’s name. Amen.
 
I am asking if you would please pray for my daughter. She is starting a part time job tomorrow to help get her bills paid. Please do not let it be too hard on her. She has had a couple people tell her it is very hard work. I pray she can do it ok. And she can get her life back in order.
I'm praying with you ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would guide the daughter through her new job. Give her confidence and determination to succeed, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
200
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
129
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom