prayers for this situation with ###'s meds ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for this situation with ###'s meds to be fixed so she won't have to go without in between last ### doctor left her patients and needed to find new doctor the refills are needed before she see the new doctor and they refuse to give her a few days to get her through till she see a new doctor where is the right in this since it not our doings so pray that someone will come through for us on this i will be writing to ### but this won't help ###'s mom but might help others in need at later times
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have horrible storms coming later today and if it is God's will please ask that they stay away from us and keep power. Last night our air-conditioning broke. This is a financial blow. Please ask God to keep us cool and help us afford this. Also please please pray that my doctor will prescribe...
Replies
8
Views
309
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
154
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that I will find a way out of this. I’ve been trying so hard, when I think things are okay, then all of a sudden it starts again. Someone I’ve been around has been verbally abusive towards me. I honestly can’t do it anymore. I know I have God by my side, but I...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom