Prayers For Strength And New Love.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinlove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostinlove

Guest
I posted a prayer request for my family and I didn't get my wish. My ex decided to marry the woman he left me for. I'm praying for healing and for new love. I pray for custody of my daughter and I pray that there will be an end to my struggles. I can't handle anymore misery. I just can't do it. I knew there was a bad time on the horizon. I want wisdom and I want to become a better person. I need to get out of this pit of disparity and move on. I want happiness. I want to give my situation to God and to let go.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Please Lord help us stay close to you and keep our faith during our tribulations, hear our prayer in Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers for strength. I decided to start a 40 day fast for my ex to truly find the Lord. The devil is already fighting hard to stop me, but I am determined not to give up. I'm just asking for prayers to continue and to ignore the attacks of the enemy.
Replies
11
Views
190
I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
254
As I'm praying and fasting I have hit another point of extreme discouragement. I have been feeling extremely depressed and doubtful feeling like God doesn't hear some of the requests I have been praying for. I still of course keep praying and doing what I am asked, but I just feel like I'm in...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom