cher0kee

Humble Servant of All
Prayers for me ### that I get this 2nd interview with the work from home job ### within the next day or two and that I will begin training August 6, 2024, so that I can show proof of income for my housing recertification and so that I can pay my bills. In Jesus name, AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend ###. Lord, we ask for Your favor and guidance as ### seeks this work-from-home job with ###. We pray that ### will receive the second interview within the next day or two, and that the training will begin on August 6, 2024, as planned.

Father, we know that You are our Provider, as it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your provision for ###'s housing recertification and the ability to pay bills. May Your will be done in this situation, and may ### find peace and assurance in Your perfect plan.

We ask all this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that my son ### will get the job as "Urban Park Ranger" that he has applied for. I pray that his application and resume will be seen and chosen by the person or persons incharge and that he will be called. He has been out of work and looking for the past ### months. I pray for guidance...
Replies
14
Views
53
My name is ### and I have a ### year old daughter. We have until ###/###/### to find a home or apartment with approval immediately. Please ### so I can use my voucher and yes I do need a job. I need heaven to come down and help me and provide.
Replies
10
Views
252
Hello I am sorry to come on here asking for more prayers over my vehicle but this morning on my way to work it started to act up I will have it looked at this upcoming week but until then please ask the Lord to keep me and my co worker safe and help us to make it to each job safely for the next...
Replies
14
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom