Prayers for safe travels

faithandhope77

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am asking for all prayer warriors to pray for my son. Tomorrow he will be flying alone across the world. I am asking for a safe flight with smooth check-in process at all airports. Please Lord, I pray that you wrap your arms around him as he begins this new journey of life as an adult. I pray I have done enough over the last 20 years to mold him into a successful adult. Please pray for my son's safety as he begins this journey tomorrow. I ask this in Jesus' name...Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Be Encouraged. You stay prayerful and trust God. Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am sorry to come on here asking for more prayers over my vehicle but this morning on my way to work it started to act up I will have it looked at this upcoming week but until then please ask the Lord to keep me and my co worker safe and help us to make it to each job safely for the next...
Replies
14
Views
250
Please pray for safe travels as my husband and I travel back home to the US from Europe. Pray that our home remained safe while we were gone. Please pray for God's favor as we travel. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom