Lord please protect me ### ### from all evil and bad things sent my way to harm me, keep me safe and protected in your shield so no harm can come my way. Lord I need you to be with me at all times. Lord also help me to get status and documents fixed so that I can get back to my true home in the states. Please hear me Lord. Amen.
In Jesus name I prayed, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am having some troubles at work it's been uncomfortable for me to work with and pick up someone who damaged my vehicle and now the clients are even doing evil things to me while working I told my boss about everything and I still feel so hurt and discouraged I think it's time for me to...
Replies
15
Views
157
Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
159
Good Morning, Praise to the Lord for another day. I am a requesting prayer with regard to my rent arrears situation. I ask you Lordi in Jesus name to create a barrier between me and the unscrupulous landlords who are trying to cover their tracks by offering documents that are not lined up with...
Replies
17
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom