Prayers for protection and mental health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had no choice but to call the authorities and a mental health team on my son to protect everyone a little while ago. I had no idea he was suffering in silence. I pray for guidance and that the right people will be put in place for his healing. I pray mental health be restored for every person...
Replies
14
Views
226
Lord knows I’m thankful for my job but the workload has become heavy but I know it’s light at the end of the tunnel. I’m praying for patience and financial increase.
Replies
8
Views
191
Please pray for my mental health as I am trying to find right medication. Thank you. God bless. -###
Replies
13
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom