Prayers for peace and quiet. For a ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus christ at this time asking for your help I am praying desperately for this man ### who is living in my home creating confusion with myself and neighbors i am praying desperately for him to leave my home and surrounding in peace and...
Replies
12
Views
219
. (HELPS and Protect) ### Family FatherGod HELPS Protect ### Family, from ALL Troubles and. Problems Anybody brings Us ### Family, be landlords wife, Strangers in the Neighborhood, Next, door Neighbors, Etc..FatherGod that ### Family Can has.Peace of mind and Rest, FatherGod if they do bring...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray for neighborhood peace and quiet. My neighbors are playing loud music and drums every night from 7:30pm to around 11pm, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I can't sleep, concentrate, have PTSD, and loosing weight, and my mind. I complained to the police and they stop and continue...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom