Prayers For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cwspano
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cwspano

Guest
My partner of 21 years has lymphoma. I love him and ask for prayers that he will be healed. That the chemo treatment will be the miracle I'm praying for. He got a good soul and he has more to do here with me. Please pray for ### with me.

Craig
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for powerful prayers for my husband. He has bad sciatica from working in construction 20 years. He recently got shot in the leg with an AR the bullet messed up his muscles snd nerves so it’s harder to walk. He’s in so much pain not even pain pills help him through out the day. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
204
My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
Replies
9
Views
236
Yesterday I spoke with my ex's dad to check in on him and he told me let me just tell you he's not acting like himself. He's OK, but he is dealing with a lot of anger, uncertainty, and depression. His dad told me he and his wife are both extremely upset with their son's choice to break up with...
Replies
13
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom