JulieH

Humble Servant of All
Father I ask you to please bless my ### with a miracle. I am so thankful for my children and the big hearts they have. He deserves love and independence and a good life. Please bless him. In the name of Jesus I pray amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
161
Prayers for my granddaughter to pass her driving test this is her fourth attempt and she is getting very discouraged she needs this not only for Independence but for her confidence.
Replies
8
Views
130
My son ### isn't doing well. Please strong prayers for his healing. Please ask God if I could please hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom