Prayers for my ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for my ### Going into the hospital tomorrow morning. He is suffering with a number of different health problems. Lord lay your hands on him to heal his tired body. Uplift his spirits. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
144
Praise the Lord Jesus. Hi, please pray for my student. His name is ### and he is ### years old. He is an Indian Muslim boy who is very active, smart and well manered. Lately he got sick. His father took him to a number of hospitals but the situation never change. He is been coughing with no end...
Replies
11
Views
446
My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom