Scroggymommy5
Faithful Servant
Father, This morning I lift up my five World Changers to You; ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Ever since they were little I have always presented to You Lord. They belong to You and I know that they are to grow up, love and serve You and that in a way that only You will choose, will change the world. Hallelujah! They are growing up so fast Lord and I know that ### the oldest is about to launch out into the real world. Kinda scary, but. Lord, I know that Your hand is on him. I know that You, alone, will direct his path. I know You are doing this for him right now. Awaken the Holy Spirit within him so ### can better see and understand his mission. Please comfort ###. He is in great need of You right now at this very moment. A lot has happened to him in these past few weeks. Now his friend ### is in the hospital with life threatening injuries. Awaken the Holy Spirit within ###. Mold and shape him into that bold and relentless young man of Christ that You called him to be as a young child. Move upon him and through him today at his most vulnerable point. Direct his every step. Thank You ahead of time for all that You are doing and have promised to do in ###'s life. Next there's ###. I'm really not sure where he is spiritually right now. But Father, You do. Please restore hope to ###'s heart. I know he is fragile, hurting and I need of You Lord. Please infuse him with Your love, joy, and peace unspeakable today. Awaken the Holy Spirit within him to lead and guide his every step. I know You Lord already have a great and wonderful plan for ###'s life and You already have divinely placed Your special talents and skills within him for his special mission, oh Father, I thank You for it. I know Your hand is on him. And I'm not afraid. For I know Your divine protection follows him as You begin prepping him for his mission and launch onto the world's scene. I know ### is truly a man after Your heart, Lord. Next there's ### and I know Lord how very much she loves You and has always felt close to You. Be with her today, comfort her as she grieves for her dad. She misses him so much. Even though it's been nearly 1 year since he left home, the wound never really heals. Please infuse her with the wisdom and knowledge that comes straight from You Lord. Place within her Your strength. Pour Your love over her today. Comfort her as only You can. Last, I lift up ###. Oh Father, please be with him today Lord. He needs you badly. Please pour your love on and through ### today Lord. Awaken the Holy Spirit within him to lead and guide his every step. Father, You well know ALL that these 5 have endured these past 12 mo with their father, ###, leaving home and making a series of bad decisions, HOWEVER, THE SEVEN OF US REST IN THE PALM OF YOUR MIGHTY HAND. You Lord, are our rock, our fortress and our strength! We rest in You Lord. Please continue to flow through us daily. Keep our hearts full of love and forgiveness as we continue to move through this intense storm. Reveal to each of us, all that You would have us do. We believe and trust completely in You and Your power. I ask this in Jesus' name. Have Your perfect will and way in our lives! Amen
