Scroggymommy5
Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, This morning I come to You with much Praise and Thanksgiving in my heart for my 5 beautiful, godly children. I know that You have entrusted them to myself and ### to raise up to know, love and to serve You. Father, I have given my all for each of them. They are truly WORLD CHANGERS, Lord. They first and foremost, belong to You, and they rest in the palm of Your Mighty and Powerful Hand, awaiting their instruction. You have infused each one with unique gifts and talents to further Your Kingdom. I lift up ###, ###, ###, ### and ### to You, Lord. Protect them from any harm, guard their hearts and minds from anything damaging that may result from our family situation. Fill their hearts to overflowing with love and forgiveness for their father, ### as well as, each other and mankind. Cultivate a mighty testimony in each one of them about how nothing is impossible with You, Lord. Make Your Presence known in their every day life Lord. Open doors for them that You choose, and close those that would endanger them, Lord. Pour Your Wisdom in them, Lord. Wisdom and knowledge of Your Ways. I ask this in Your Mighty and Precious Name! Amen
