Prayer For My ### World Changers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to You. They belong to You, Lord and I know that You have a great and wonderful plan for each of their lives. Father, as You well know, our family of ### is currently seated within a huge fiery inferno with flames threatening to overtake us at every turn, HOWEVER, Lord, You are protecting us as we keep our focus on You. Father, I am claiming that when the flames subside and we are finally relieved, that we will emerge out of this furnace without a single hair cinged nor even smelling of smoke. And that You, Father, will not waste a single drop of our pain, but that You will use it to bring about a testimony in each of us that will glorify and magnify You and Your Mighty and Everlasting Power! Father, I pray that You will continue to place a hedge of protection around each and every one of them and that You will continue to gift them with talents that can only come from You. Father, You know the enemy all too well. You know that he has already dug our graves as he sees our family of ### as one of his victories. You know he came to rob, steal and destroy each of us. HOWEVER, the devil is a liar, the father of all lies. And the time is drawing very near, that YOU LORD, will intervene as only YOU can and at that time, You will once again send the enemy fleeing from our family of ###, with his tail between his legs! HALLELUJAH!!! Thank You so much Jesus! Awaken the Holy Spirit within each of them today Lord. Flood their hearts with love, peace, joy, hope and forgiveness! Keep their eyes focused on You Father as we await our release. I ask this in Jesus' Mighty and Powerful Name! Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to You. They belong to You, Lord and I know that You have a great and wonderful plan for each of their lives. Father, as You well know, our family of ### is currently seated within a huge fiery inferno with flames threatening to overtake us...
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to You. They belong to You, Lord and I know that You have a great and wonderful plan for each of their lives. Father, as You well know, our family of ### is currently seated within a huge fiery inferno with flames threatening to overtake us...
Replies
7
Views
84
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, This morning I come to You with much Praise and Thanksgiving in my heart for my 5 beautiful, godly children. I know that You have entrusted them to myself and ### to raise up to know, love and to serve You. Father, I have given my all for each of them. They are truly WORLD...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom