prayers for my ### this is what ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
128
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
274
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom