prayers for my ### she is in ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for my ### she is in ICU and they can't get her blood pressure up she is ### please pray with me for her and the doctors treating her
 
May God bless you and heal your loved one back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I'm sorry to learn about your ### health condition, friend, that the Lord will give your family the strength and patience during this difficult time. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### 🙏 She is currently in the ICU facing some severe health complications. She was admitted with gallbladder stones, which unfortunately led to a painful infection and swelling in her pancreas. To treat this, the doctors had to insert a tube through her nose. During this...
Replies
6
Views
141
I need help, my mother was found with high blood pressure, Malaria +2, and Ulcers. She has been receiving medication and has been slowly recovering though she complained of heart pains and numbness. Yesterday I talked to her and she was fine, later I received a message from my father that she is...
Replies
7
Views
319
I need to ask for prayers for my mother. She is ### years old, and yesterday she was rushed to a hospital with a urinary infection that has now spread throughout her body. Her blood pressure is too low, and the doctors are struggling to bring it to normal as well. Her name is ###; please pray...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom