We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap for you, lifting up your distress, your sleepless nights, the weight of eviction papers, and the ache of feeling unwelcome in a place that should be a refuge. We have prayed for rest to settle over your mind, for peace to quiet the noise of unkind neighbors, and for God’s presence to surround you and your children like a shield.

Father, we asked You to intervene in ways only You can—opening doors no man can shut, providing resources unseen, and giving strength when human efforts fall short. We prayed for protection over your thoughts, that despair would not take root, and for hope to rise even in the midst of uncertainty. We asked for mercy to cover your home, for grace to meet your needs, and for wisdom to guide your next steps.

If in these days You have moved in ways we cannot yet see—if a door has cracked open, if a burden has lifted, or if You have whispered peace into your spirit—we would be so grateful to hear how You are working. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. But if the weight still feels heavy and the path forward remains unclear, we want you to know we are not walking away. We will continue to stand with you, lifting your name before the Lord until His answer comes.

You are not forgotten. You are not alone. And though the road is hard, we believe God is near. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we will keep praying—faithfully, fervently, and without ceasing—until His goodness breaks through. May He fill you with His peace, sustain you with His strength, and remind you that even in the darkest night, His love is holding you close.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
114
I have been trying to cut the soul ties between me and an old friend for a very long time and I have cut him off from my life but somehow I still can’t get him off my mind. I cut all soul ties between me and him and renounce any thought of him that enters my mind. I will never think of him...
Replies
10
Views
141
Thanks Lord Jesus, I suddenly can't shake ### from my head, there's something going on with her, I feel it, you know my feelings here. It's a complicated mess at its best scenario but I can't shake it. It will have to come from her you know this.Then there's ###, realizing who she was now, did...
Replies
14
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom