Prayers for my ###, his wife and ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Prayers for ###, ### and ### to recover from Covid. Prayers I get a ### position soon. 🙏 🙏
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. We are on the winning side. The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Happy 2022 New Year Prayer Below. Just Click on the Link.
Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous 2022 New Year in Christ Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
150
My ### and his ### are considering separation.There is big gap in their married life.They have no children.They have hurts against each other.Only a Miracle and Mercy from God can save the marriage.Oh my God please go into their lives and minds.Help them to forgive their hurts .Guide them and...
Replies
11
Views
165
please pray my brother healed of aspergersyndorm and they are flying back to ###. for safe travels and God provides them with the housing the Lord wants. Lord bless them keep them and heal my brother of allergies. praise report: mother's allergy better.
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom