Prayers for my daughter to get over ...

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231208_221607_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_221607_Facebook.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 1
Pray this is ###. Needs Jesus and deliverance from addictions.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter finished 5 days of detox today she will be getting out today I'm praying to the lord Jesus Christ that she seek his help in her recovery so that her and her ### year old daughter will have a healthy and alchol free life I pray she does what she suppose to do so she don't lose her to...
Replies
15
Views
307
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
163
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom