Prayers for my ### and ###

Dear Lord,

Please send your loving graces to cover and protect my ### and ###! Shield them from all evil that walks the face of this Earth! Fill their hearts with your Love, Peace and Joy. Lord have Mercy upon them and Bless them with your Spiritual Peace. We give you thanks and praise Lord!!!! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters of God I come to you today asking to please say a prayer for my family. My family and I are going through a lot of trials and turbulations at the moment, but we are keeping are faith strong with the almighty Lord! Please pray for Lord to help my family understand...
Replies
12
Views
69
Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a mother’s heart, placing my son completely into Your hands as he steps into the courtroom. Lord, You know his journey, his struggles, and his potential. You see the path ahead of him even when the way forward feels uncertain. I pray for Your divine...
Replies
7
Views
145
My son is having a really bad night and I am afraid that his girlfriend may have broken up with him. He is a mess. Please pray and ask God to let them be together if it is His will and please pray my son won't have bad thoughts and that God keeps him safe. Please pray. I ask in the name of...
Replies
11
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom