Prayers for immediate help

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this urgent and challenging time. Our hearts have been heavy as we lifted you and your little one up before the Lord, asking Him to open doors that no man can shut and to provide the miracle you so desperately need. We prayed for favor in your housing situation, for swift approvals, and for God’s peace to surround you both as you wait.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way and your need has been met, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report—please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you. If the deadline has passed and the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. God hears your cry, and we believe He is working even when we cannot see it.

Keep pressing into Him, dear one. He is a Father who runs to meet His children, and we know He has not forgotten you. We will keep praying for that open door, for provision, and for His perfect timing to unfold in your life. May He bless you with His presence and give you strength for each day as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
260
Seeking immediate help with a godly low cost plumber and it be a very small and simple solution with this leaky faucet Lord Jesus, please help who can we trust in this ASAP, I need good healing res, amen
Replies
7
Views
289
Father in the name of Jesus Christ I come to you rebuking every bad medical report. Lord you said in your word if I cry out to you oh God that you will answer me. I need immediate healing like you did in the Bible days. Lord you said in your word if I have faith the size of a mustard seed that...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom