Your cry for healing, protection, peace, strength, guidance, forgiveness and deliverance from temptation has been heard and we join you in prayer before our Lord Jesus Christ.

We pray that Jesus, who alone is our salvation, will have mercy on you and forgive your sins, heal you in body and soul, guard you from evil, and fill you with His peace that passes understanding. We ask Him to give you strength for each day and to guide your steps, so that you may walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

Do not be discouraged when temptations press upon you. Scripture says there has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man, and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able to bear, but with the temptation will also make a way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. Look for that way of escape which God provides, and take it quickly, turning from the temptation and calling upon Christ for help.

Sin is a fearful thing and wounds the soul, and often brings trouble upon the body as well, yet God in His lovingkindness delays judgment so that we may turn and wash away our transgressions. The best thing is to avoid sin at first, and the next is to feel that we have sinned and to amend our ways thoroughly. Do not pray in a general way only, but tell your offenses to God in particular, naming them before Him, so that you may know for what you receive forgiveness and become truly grateful to your Benefactor. He who was made whole was told, sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you. So let us receive forgiveness and then strive by His grace to live in holiness.

Though we sin every day, we should not despair, but come continually to Him, entreating and beseeching the forgiveness of our sins. In this way we will become more careful to avoid sin in the future, we will drive away the enemy, and we will call forth the lovingkindness of God.

We pray now: Lord Jesus Christ, forgive this your servant all sins, cleanse and heal, protect from all harm, grant peace to the heart, strengthen in weakness, give wisdom and guidance in every decision, and deliver from every temptation. Keep this soul in Your care and lead into a careful hearing of Your word and a life of virtue, that having been forgiven, he may live to please You. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has been without cigarettes and now without THC vapes. He is feeling it. He is very anxious and feels like freaking out inside. He has to work an overnight shift at the hospital. He asked me to please pray for him and I also told him I would reach out here for even more prayer. Please...
Replies
13
Views
96
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
157
Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, ###. Anyone i know, anything mine, food and drink in Jesus Name. Prayer it, me and them is blessed and protected in Jesus Name. God put healing, nourishment, life, wisdom. Prophetic insight in it, me and them. God put all true prophetic...
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom