Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently was scammed out of all of my money and don't even have enough to pay my bills, food, gas, or personal items. I have tried everything to get my money back and even applied for loans but nothing has worked and I feel so hopeless. My friends all tell me that God has it handle and He will...
Replies
11
Views
665
I ask prayer for creative miracles for my mother ### and I and all our requests. We are having spiritual struggles and are being robbed of our blessings by Satan and our enemies. I ask for urgent prayer for the right people to come into my life and for the right godly husband and life partner to...
Replies
7
Views
405
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom