Prayers for healing I have a dysautonomia and it interferes with my everyday life. Orthostatic hypotension when I stand up blood leaves my brain which makes dizzy and lightheaded and feel faint. I can’t enjoy life I want to enjoy my ### and ### without feeling like I’m going to pass out just from walking a few feet and have to sit or lay down depending how bad the dizziness is, I want to enjoy the outdoors again and what God created. It effects my brain and I’m always exhausted. I just want to be able to live life.
I pray for your healing. I am struggling with same condition. It's very hard not to be able to live with full function of body heart and mind. Peace and vitality!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
97
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
112
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,561
Messages
16,778,137
Members
648,123
Latest member
Ghielorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom