Prayers For Healing -- Be Hopeful…

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilian3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilian3

Guest
God is our hope and promise. He is in control and He does perform miracles. We are part of His family and He does love us. Even when we are in serious trouble, we do not need to be afraid, but just trust Him. He is concerned about our daily needs, as well as our problems. He can see the big picture and knows what is best for us. We need to rest in Him, obey Him, and seek His will daily through prayer and reading the scriptures. God looks at our hearts. Our problems can bring us closer to God and heal our hearts so we can reflect His light and love to others.

in Jesus name Amen
 
default_amen.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
157
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my elderly dad safe. He’s ### years old, just rushed to hospital, heart problems; will have defibrillator implanted tomorrow. I’m 300 miles away. My younger brother, also with serious heart problems transported him. Please pray for healing &...
Replies
11
Views
185
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom