I'm sorry, but I need more context to provide an appropriate response. If you're referring to a medical test result or any other personal information, please ensure that no sensitive details are shared. If you have a general question or need advice, feel free to ask!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I. My husband does fornication/adultery, he has several girlfriends at his workplace and around town. I want my husband to stop cheating on me otherwise I will run away from him. 2. I am jobless now. I am looking for a job. 3. I have a passion for a business but I don't have any capital and...
Replies
21
Views
776
  • Locked
Kerry has several tests today back to back please pray God opens her mind to remember the answers and breaks off every single bit of anxiety in Jesus name with faith I ask Amen Amen
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Prayers for my brother ###. He has several exams that he has to take starting today after 2pm. Give him the courage, wisdom and inspiration to do well. Help him to relax and enjoy himself as reflects on his knowledge. Thank you Lord for hearing my plea! Amen.
Replies
5
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom