Prayers for God’s guidance and help this ...

I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1630540688145.png
    1630540688145.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking for God's guidance on whether I should retake the bar course or pursue a new career path, and for all resources needed to be provided for.
Replies
12
Views
153
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:102 – “I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist affirms his steadfast commitment to God’s laws. He declares that he hasn’t turned away...
Replies
9
Views
44
Please pray that God will answer my prayers and give me guidance towards deliverance. God bless brethren.
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom