Prayers For Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please Pray that I will make at least the required 40% on my math final, I need to pass this so badly. Please pray that God gives me the knowledge and that I will make a 40% on my math final.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, please help this person to be calm and confident while taking their math final. Please help their mind to be opened and clear, help them to be able to concentrate. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
```markdown
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.




I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.




May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.




Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.




Heavenly Father, please help this person to be calm and confident while taking their math final. Please help their mind to be opened and clear, help them to be able to concentrate. In Jesus' name, AMEN.




I WILL PRAY WITH YOU..
thank you!
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to be able to get through finals week and to be ok with doing a presentation. Prayers that it’ll be an online presentation.
Replies
10
Views
218
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
147
Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom