Prayers For Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
```markdown
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

thank you all
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to be able to get through finals week and to be ok with doing a presentation. Prayers that it’ll be an online presentation.
Replies
10
Views
218
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
147
Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom