Prayers For Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please Pray that I will make at least the required 40% on my math final, I need to pass this so badly. Please pray that God gives me the knowledge and that I will make a 40% on my math final.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to be able to get through finals week and to be ok with doing a presentation. Prayers that it’ll be an online presentation.
Replies
10
Views
218
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
147
Hello my brothers and sisters, I come to ask for your prayers, I started a PA program this summer and it was really hard to get in and now I am struggling to pass exams for one specific class. If I don't ACE my last two exams I will be kicked out. I am losing faith, hope and motivation. Please I...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom