Prayers for employment and housing needed. All ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
189
Father, I thank so much for the call I got today regarding employment I really needed the hope. I'm standing in agreement you have brought this opportunity back to me when this company initially stated I was not selected. Your time is always so perfect. Please pray they actually extend an offer...
Replies
10
Views
235
Please pray the Lord would provide long term housing for us quickly and the finances to make it happen since we have to move in less than a month. Lord, I pray you would provide a stable, permanent home for us by the time we have to be out of the home we are in now, in less than a month. Lord...
Replies
5
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom