Prayers For Courage

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends please continue to pray for me. Please pray that I can have the courage and guidance to face the world and that help will come and that this depression will lift. It seems unreal as though it isn't even here anymore and yet I still get trapped in my room. Like doing an acting job for so long that now you are the character and can't get back to yourself.
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant him enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in his life, Father be with him every second and help him to take the right path, remove the depression from him and pour your Holy Spirit on him. I thank you Lord for listening and answering to my prayers. Amen
 
Bless this brother with the things You know he needs. Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord Jesus, I pray that you bring peace to your son. Help him out of his depression, show him that each day that we awaken is a day of sunshine, as we look for our purpose in life. Amen.
 
Lord change his acting job and set him free as an unsnared animal. Amen.
 
Dear ###

You are doing so well. I am proud of you. Keep moving forward. God has blessed you with strength, love and courage to get up EVERY day with a smile. He gave you the gift now you must use it. Smile when you get up. Thank God for His comforting love He has for you...for all of us. You can do this. You can face the world for on each shoulder God has placed special angels to be with you. You are never alone. Remember that. Keep moving forward and do not give up.

I send and offer this prayer to you:

Dear God, my heart and mind are open to You. May your gentle peace fill my being. In your Presence, I Am the presence of peace. Inner peace is the essence of my being. My mind is calm, clear, and certain.

I am comforted by your loving embrace, God. I surrender all my worries and concerns to you knowing that your eternal and everlasting spirit upholds and sustains me in all that I do. My inner peace is strengthened by our connection.

As I join my heart and mind with yours, dear God, I feel your peace infusing my entire being, keeping my sense of inner peace strong and secure.

To You, beloved God, I let go of struggle, strife, and challenge in my life. In the comfort of your peaceful presence, I am whole, fulfilled, and at peace.

God, my inner peace is the result of your soothing presence. Your essence calms the storms around me and leads me ever deeper into the place of perfect inner peace where our minds are joined. As I focus my mind on Your peaceful presence, I release all thought and melt in the comfort and safety of Your love. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for child ### asking God for courage. Lord, I pray courage & wisdom for ###. Draw family close to You. ...In Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
234
Please pray for deliverance from evil attacks, creating bad fearful dreams to my husband and causing insomnia to me .depression and fear is given .please pray for peace and good health and let there people go away from our life in JESUS name. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
10
Views
460
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom