Prayers For Courage Against Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please continue to pray for me. I am battling depression and some days get trapped in my room. Please pray that I can get up and get ready and get out and have a good routine each day. I know this is what I need to beat this, that of course along with turning to a spiritual path. I know I need to have consistency and not have on/off days like I have been doing. I thank you all so very much for your kindness, prayers and support. May you and your loved ones be blessed.
 
Dear God, I ask that you please continue to be with him through his depression. Allow him to understand that he is not alone. Lord bless him in the most uplifting ways and continue to watch over him. Thanking you for all you do Lord. Amen
 
Dear ###,

Be Positive and Start you day with these words " Everything will happen Good to me today and Everything will happen Good thru me by Jesus Christ"

You will succeed in defeating the depression enemy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for child ### asking God for courage. Lord, I pray courage & wisdom for ###. Draw family close to You. ...In Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
235
Prayer for God's provision and God's protection of me and my children ### and ### in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
235
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Samuel 14:5: One cliff stood to the north toward ###, the other to the south toward ###. Extended Explanation of the Verse: 1 Samuel 14:5 continues to describe the challenging terrain that Jonathan had to navigate as he approached the...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom