Prayers for anxiety to leave worry be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an anxiety disorder and catastrophize everything. I was told recently the freon pressure on my HVAC system is off and they add sending a more skilled person out. I am worrying myself crazy about possible leaks and costs. Please pray for my mental healthy and that everything turns out okay.
Replies
7
Views
137
I ask for prayers that my home passes inspection tomorrow. This has been a great source of anxiety and depression for me. It may seem trivial to some, but I have GAD and worry a lot. Please pray that everything passes inspection and for my anxiety. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
338
I come to You today to lift up my oldest daughter and her husband, this transition to a new town has been so heavy on her heart, and the search for full-time work has been a difficult journey. I ask that our heavenly Father would ease her mind. Take away the harsh expectations she is placing on...
Replies
14
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom