Prayers for ### and ###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
Replies
9
Views
255
Dear God I came to you in prayer to lift me today for the health of my eyes. I will be receiving an eye injection soon, and I ask for prayers that everything goes well, that there are no complications, and that the treatment works successfully. Please pray for healing, protection, and for my...
Replies
11
Views
225
Thank you very much for continuing to pray for my home situation through Jesus Christ. I am very grateful because after the previous prayers I genuinely saw an improvement in my housemate and caregiver. He became calmer, stopped trying to act as my therapist or give me mental-health “homework,”...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom