PRAYERS FOR ### AND ### please pray that they will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
PRAYERS FOR ### AND ###

please pray that they will be reunited, that the arranged marriage will not happen, it's very cruel and wrong to use manipulation and threats by ###'s mother, ### must stop asking me to contact prophets, they are not going to help, only Jesus can, he is so young, only ### and I'm worried about him, he is in ###, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
385
I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom