Prayers for ### and ###, asking ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for ### and ### family, asking God to lead and guide ### in the right direction, that enemy is attacking ### right now.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus. We ask You to protect us and our family from the enemy's attacks. Lead and guide us in the right direction, Lord, and give us the strength to stand firm in our faith. We trust in You and Your perfect will for our lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
12
Views
78
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
104
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom