Prayers for a new vehicle

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I am pre approved! Awaiting a few financials and praying for a resolve in the next few days! God bless you all!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers that God will provide me with the necessary finances to get this particular car that I was approved for and however way that He chooses to provide the down payment money, that He will grant me favor with the right people and the right places and that this car will be a reliable...
Replies
13
Views
144
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
158
Dear Lord thank you for who you are and all that you do. For waking me this morning with brand new grace and Mercy. And for providing me with my daily bread. I am asking you to bless me with a career that I love so that I can purchase my home and a new vehicle. And also allow me to maintain it...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom